The patch notes update of Apex Legends Mobile has been released on the official website of Electronic Arts (EA). In the latest patch update of Apex Mobile lots of changes have been made such as New Legend, New Feature, Weapon & Attachments improvements and a lot more.
Let’s have a quick look at the May 2022 Apex Mobile patch notes update. Stick to this page to know all the changes that have been made in the game. Some of the changes are already available in the game whereas some of them will be available very soon.
Apex Legends Mobile Patch Notes Highlights
- New Legend: FADE
- New Feature: Team Fill
- Legend Perk System
- Weapon Changes & Improvements
Apex Legends Mobile Patch Notes Update
These are the changes that have been made in the game. Let us have a look at everything one by one.
1. New Legend (Fade): With the global launch a new legend “FADE” is added in the game. It comes with amazing abilities which will help you in the battlefield.
- Passive Ability (Slipstream): Fade gains a short movement speed boost at the end of his slide.
- Tactical Ability (Flashback): Fade’s suit rips him backwards through another dimension, phasing him to his previous location.
- Phase Chamber: Fade throws an activator core from his suit. The resulting explosion phases everyone within the radius for a few seconds making them unable to deal or receive damage.
2. Mastery Missions: In the Mastery Mission Level, you can practice advanced techniques and weapon handling skills in a free environment. Practice makes perfect!
3. Tutorial Trainings: Practice and hone your skills for rewards in tutorial trainings! Missions and objectives will rotate weekly. Complete these challenges to earn juicy rewards.
4. Team Fill: Nobody likes a quitter. But now, that’s not such a big deal. Auto team fill is a new feature that will bring players into active games if another player leaves prematurely. (Only active in Team Deathmatch)
5. Shop Updates: Complete challenges to unlock levels and rewards in the Apex Legends Mobile Battlepass. In Apex Legends: Mobile, items are tiered from D to S. Unlock the “Vermin Control” skin for Caustic and the “SOS Signal” for the Kraber just by starting the pass. Along the way, Gibraltar’s “Gentle Giant”, Mirage’s “Graffiti Artist”, “Ready for Impact” Pathfinder and the “Authorized Personnel Only” Havoc. You’ll also earn banner frames, holosprays, emotes, trackers, weapon charms and more.
The Battle Pass also gives players opportunities to unlock Fade. By reaching level 25 in the free Battle Pass or purchasing 10 levels of the premium and then attaining 15 more normal levels, he’ll join the Roster.
6. CO-OP Club Missions & Club Store: This brand-new feature allows squads to pick challenges they want to achieve together to unlock rewards in the brand new Club Store!
7. Emojis: A brand new Emote system is coming to Apex Legends Mobile allowing you to conveniently communicate with friend and foe alike.
8. Weapons, Attachments & Gear:
- New Weapon: 30-30 Marksman Rifle.
- New Scope: 4x – 10x Thermal imaging Optic
- New Gear: Heatshields
- Replicators will now drop in random locations within the Ring
9. Legend Perk System:
- New visual upgrades to the system
- Added Legend rewards to the perk system, earn rewards by completing Legend-specific objectives
- Added a perk planning feature to plot your next move ahead of time
- Added a perk recommendation feature to help you get straight into the action
10. Weapon Changes:
- Triple Take
- Changed ammo type to energy
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Can now equip energy mags and sniper stocks
- G7 Scout
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Volt SMG
- Damage increased from 15 -> 17
- Mag size increased to 35
- Fully Kitted Weapons
- Removed: Hemlok, Devotion LMG, Mozambique
- Added: Flatline, L-Star, 30-30
- Supply Drops:
- Removed Peacekeeper
- Added Volt SMG
11. Bug Fixes and Improvements
- FPS optimization pass for iPhone 13 or newer devices
- Fixed Gibraltar’s shield bounce while aiming down sights
- Fixed an issue with Gibraltar’s ult not behaving correctly
- Fixed various textural issues on models
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder’s grappling hook would not disengage
- Fixed an issue that would cause Pathfinder’s grapple hook to interact incorrectly with his model
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in drop-ships if repeatedly tapping their tactical skill
- While active, Mirage’s decoys can now imitate Mirage’s emotes
- Fixed an issue where some railings could not be jumped over.
- Fixed a collision issue that caused throwables to pass through doors if another player is close colliding with it.
- Red weapons will now automatically pick up ammunition.
- Fixed some out of bounds areas on World’s Edge
- Fixed an issue where nameplates would pile together while on dropship
- Many other fixes and improvements.
That’s all about the Apex Legends Mobile Official Patch Notes Update. If you have noticed something unusual you can leave your feedback at the official website of Apex Mobile.