This guide will help you get maximum FPS in Apex Legends Mobile, the game developers haven’t provided a dedicated tab for FPS (Frame Per Second). But the main aim of FPS is to control the quality of the game, so there are some other ways to control the quality of the game and gain maximum FPS.
At highest FPS, the gaming experience is just amazing and depending upon the device specifications you can control the FPS. Apex Legends Mobile supports high FPS (60-90 FPS) with almost every device, and you can easily unlock it. Higher the FPS, better and smooth graphics it delivers on the screen.
Apex Legends Mobile Graphics Settings
There are a variety of graphics settings available in Apex Legends Mobile, and it might create some confusion, so it is better to understand what they actually do and how they affect gaming experiences.
- Graphics Quality: Explanation lies in this word itself. It has options like UltraHD, Extreme HD and Original. Higher the settings, better the quality it delivers. But it also consumes more power and resources, so enable this option only when you have a premium device.
- Frame Rate: Frame rate is the speed at which images are captured or displayed, it is usually expressed as Frames Per Second (FPS). High frame will make the game more smooth with fast smooth rate, but also consumes more power and resources. For budget devices it is necessary to play at 30FPS otherwise you will face lag issue.
- Adaptive Smoothing: This is an advanced option for those people who have no idea about graphics quality. So the Adaptive Smoothing automatically select the best possible graphics settings depending upon device specifications.
- Display FPS: By enabling the Display FPS option, it will show how many FPS you are getting right now on the screen. For mobile devices it is not necessary to enable because you have limited space on the screen, so enabling this will take extra space for no reason.
- FPP POV: First-Person Perspective Point Of View used to display the visuals on the screen. It is adjustable, and you can control it by an available slider on the screen. It is better to use the default FPP POV.
- TPP POV: Third-Person Perspective Point Of View is same as FPP POV. It is better to use the default TPP POV.
How To Increase FPS In Apex Legends Mobile?
Step 1: Login To The Game > Click Settings
Step 2: Navigate To Graphics and Audio
Step 3: Enable All The Available Options & Choose Maximum Available Options
- Graphics Quality: Original
- Frame Rate: High
- Adaptive Smoothing: On
- Graphics Style: Soft
- Dynamic Shadows: On
Step 4: Click Confirm To Save & Apply Changes
By settings the highest graphics quality and high frame rate, you can get 60 FPS in Apex Legends Mobile.
By settings all the graphics settings to maximum available options, you can get 90FPS in Apex Legends Mobile.
It is hard to get 90FPS on low end devices, but there are possibilities that you will be able to get at least 60FPS.
The following settings might be available for all devices because of low specifications, to try the lower and highest available options. That’s all about How To Get Maximum FPS In Apex Legends Mobile. If you are applying these settings in the game, you will get 60FPS or 90FPS in Apex Legends Mobile.